Mobility for people
Enjoying life and being independent day-to-day – many of us take it for granted, and it should be possible for people with limited mobility as well. Our products help people regain their mobility.
Finding the appropriate solution for the individual’s respective needs is a major, exciting task for our team of over 9,000 employees around the world. And we tackle this task together.
Successful collaboration – based on shared values
Here at Ottobock, we offer various points of entry and development opportunities to managers, professionals with experience and graduates. We offer you:
- An individual career path: We offer you extensive development and training opportunities to help you achieve your personal career goals.
- Fantastic teams: Our employees’ motivation is infectious. Become part of an international network that achieves more together.
- A family-friendly company: We offer various programmes that promote health, provide corporate benefits and help you maintain a healthy work/life balance.
We offer paid internships, work/study positions and the option to write project reports and academic theses at our locations in Duderstadt, Königsee, Berlin and Vienna. Helping you integrate into the team is a top priority for us, because we want you as a student to get a good idea of what our everyday work is like right from the start.
For school students
Training our young employees is a top priority for us. That’s why we offer qualified, personal support for our trainees and students and take early steps to get you integrated into our day-to-day business. In many cases, you can continue our training courses to become a Bachelor professional or combine them with a university degree course. Plus, the Ottobock Academy offers professional training and further education seminars.
We are Ottobock
Induction and development
It is important to us that you feel welcome and get to know us quickly. With our offer, we support you in becoming a part of the Ottobock community:
- Individual orientation plan tailored to you starting on day 1
- A buddy from your department is at your side
- Regular feedback meetings with your manager
Your personal development is close to our hearts. Ottobock offers a variety of opportunities for this:
- Regular development meetings with your manager
- Learning opportunities with various formats such as trainings, e-learnings, virtual bar camps, self-learning paths, playlists with selected learning content including videos, articles or podcasts, etc.
- Local and global exchange and networking opportunities in virtual meetings and our internal company communities
- For our managers: virtual offerings with various topics related to leadership, cross-company networking with managers from other companies, internal company communities for global exchange with colleagues, opportunities for mentoring colleagues.
For us, virtual formats are not a temporary solution, but a fixed component in our portfolio, which highly motivated colleagues implement with enthusiasm in a professional and lively manner.
Promoting employee health
We care about your health. Take advantage of our occupational health management programmes:
- From football to yoga, we encourage you to join our subsidised company sports groups.
- Take advantage of our extensive preventative services and healthcare offers (such as screenings).
- You have access to healthcare services from a company doctor.
- Our anonymous external counselling service is available to support you.
We want to help you achieve the best possible family/work balance:
- We offer models for variable working hours with flextime.
- Working from home, working part-time and partial retirement arrangements can be individually agreed in coordination with your managers.
- We provide you with advice and support for all questions related to maternity and parental leave as well as returning to work.
- During the holidays, we offer a childcare programme for children ages seven and up.
Offers and discounts
- Employee discounts as part our corporate benefits and in cooperation with regional partner companies
- Company retirement fund
- State-supported savings schemes
- Supplementary dental insurance
- Company-subsidised programme for leasing bicycles (BikeLeasing/JobRad)
- Carpooling platform
- Parking close to work
- Common room with cafeteria
- Free water and coffee provided
Any other questions?
If you still have questions about careers at Ottobock, just get in touch with our recruiting team: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also reach us by phone at +49 5527 8483399 during our consultation hours (Tuesday between 1 pm and 2 pm; Thursday between 4 pm and 5 pm).
We look forward to hearing from you.